Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"Can U Feel My Stress?"

Allow me, first and foremost, to announce that i have my lappie recoverd. Yattaaa! And a quik thanks to my bro fer the Win CD that made it possible.

That aside, here, i'd like to share this somewhat amusing vid.

Let me warn u tho, u might feel inclined to kill yurself if u choose to watch this vid. Over and over again. Even mo so wen this self proclaimed 'famous' celeb does a Michael Jackson's 'My Girl'.

Note: U've been fairly warnd. Hit play if u insist on watchin.



Yes, i sat thru the video. Squintin my eyes, grittin my teeth in disbelief thru the whole 3 minutes and i can only ask,

HOW LA?! HOW THE FCK LA?


tt.

5 comments:

Kavi said...

faggot

Anonymous said...

"the whole face like langgar by lorry" !!!
haahhah!! dat was damn funnnyy!

Thevan said...

kavi, i second.

anilah, only dat was funny? ish.. did u even get to the part where he sang ka???!!

Anonymous said...

omg ... why u put him in your blog ...

-sa-

k3sh said...

gay,
damn gay,
damn so fcking gay,