Monday, October 13, 2008

Nasi Lemak Oh Nasi Lemak, Di Mana Ngkau

I had an awesome dream last night.



Nope, makin sweet love to Paz Vega wasnt it, instead, i was havin an all-u-can-eat, nasi lemak spree, gobbling up one pack after another.



Seriously. I have to have one. The good ol' malaysian nasi lemak, topped with sambal(chilli paste?), sprinkles of ikan bilis(fried anchovies) and kacang(fried peanuts), complemented with telur mata kerbau(sunnyside up fried egg) and ayam goreng(fried chicken-the greasier the better). I'd sell my soul anytime now for a serving!

U'd ask, No nasi lemaks there?
I'd say,

Yes, they do have nasi lemak here in this shythole, but it doesnt taste as good, not even close, not by long shot, plus, it costs AUD16++ which shud equal to an approx RM45. For a plate!

DIGEST THAT !!



(in this pic is ken, and his facial expression shud translate just enuff)

The roti canai however is much more decent, a poor substitute to the ones back home, but it will work as long as u dont mind the AUD15 price tag.






tt.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

im looking fwd to the nasi lemak! :)

Thevan said...

i see, u share the sentiments too!

KStan said...

wtf..wtf...wtfffff

my face is revealed here!

fuck the nasi lemak here..

Ninja said...

I personally prefer the kari ayam to the fried chicken...damn la...you've got me all hungry!!!

Oh and who's the hot chick? She's smokin!!!!

Thevan said...

curry or not, u get to have them whnevr u please. dang, now i'm hungry.

thats Paz Vega, starred alongside adam sandler and tea leoni on SPANGLISH. she's spent numerous nights with me in my dreams. :p

zewt said...

what vega? wow!

Thevan said...

hahah.. HAWT innit! drooling hot!