Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Mist

'The Mist', adaptated off the novella by Stephen King. I've not read it, but watchin it makes me want to. It's about what happens when you put a bunch of people together in a confined space with bloodthirsty monstrous beings lurkin outside. Horrified, they are pushed to the limits, and the desperation gets the better of them, forcin them into makin bad decisions.
Its just funny, no, sick, how people sometimes minus the human away from the human nature turnin them into 'ugly beasts', no worse than the monstrous beings outside. But, then again, arent we all actually ugly beasts conforming to virtues set? Ponder on. And the ending, was sickly AWESOMENESS, at least i thot it was. I'm not gonna spill here, go watch.

Sighs.

Somehow, somewhat, the morals in this movie has been hauntin me for the past week, makin me wonder if i've made decisions that i'd regret in the future. I dont know! I really DONT! Maybe i've been too quick to judge, too quick to make the wrong step, or maybe i'm just fuckd inside out. AArghh.
I am doin this to miself. I'm puttin other people's wants ahead of mine one too many times. I have to start making choices.. the right ones at that. Fck, i feel like CRAP.

Sighs.

Right now, all i wanna feel is complete nothingness. Or, even better, to have my arms around that cuddly and warm lil thing and slowly fall into a deep slumber. "Silly boy", gently whispered into mi ear every now and then surely would have made the difference. Ahh, i wish.

Bwek.

It's virtually impossible doin all that, across the sea, seeing everyone around doin so much to help themselves and here i am, ramblin about stuffs irrelevance.

Sighs.

You'd say, "Go Get a Life!"
I'd say, "Hmm.. okie."


tt.

No comments: