Thursday, March 20, 2008

Change - Attempt 2

Change - Attempt 1

New Start Sessions. Its a 2, 1 hr sessions specifically designed by the Learning Advisers for students who have failed one or more of their subjects last year and wish to improve their results.

I was strongly recommended to attend these sessions as a part of my condition for re-enrollment. Why? Take a guess!

Ye, i was at my lowest last year. So many things happend last year. No. Actually, twas mo like a series of long going event spread thru-out the year that had me so depressed and discouraged. I'm fully aware its a silly lil excuse for the unsatisfactory performance, true, but then again, its just easier to blame all that procrastinating and sheer laziness on the afore-mentioned event, no?

So here it is, not so much a propagation, but more for miself. Its mi fault! I am to blame for mi actions! No mo shall i be that man i was last year.

I shall transcend!


Okie now, shyin away from this superly-hyper motivated mood, i bring you a u-tube vid clip that will melt down even the most solid of hearts.
Seriously, u'd be goin "Iychoo, ChOO CUTE laaaaaaa!!!".







gotta run, cookin time!


tt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this song...a fren sent it to me a long long time ago!
been looking for it all ovr =)
-J

Thevan said...

ooh.. how'd i like to see u try do that cute thingy..!!!! lol

tt.