Friday, November 2, 2007

Change - Attempt 1

Well, yea its another fckin fckin Friday. YES, i do have issues with Fridays. Many view Fridays as the propitious day of the week, heck i used to too, but ppl change eh!

Change.

How does one change actually? Come. Come and ponder along with me abt this 'change' fer a bit. Exactly what drives this 'change'? Are we changin in order to adopt to the surroundings? times? ppl? Sighs. There's jus too many variables and possibilities(lets spare the thots of 3021 fer a while shall we) thats contributional to this matter. "Change is so pervasive in our lives that it almost defeats description and analysis." Won't u agree?

~Blek'd~

When i began writin this write i was most ascertained that this wud prolly be my best, or rather, most intelligent of entries, but boy oh boy was i wrong. Like always, especially on Fridays, i stupefy miself alot as i drift further into mi write. I tend to get err.. Patrickified(thats the pink starfish on SpongeBobSqrPants). Ye, it's intensified by an approx 5% with every hour countin. Haha. Ye, i was tryin to be intelligently funny there, lame eh. Ye. I rest my case. BLEK.

I'll haf to xcuse myself now, for almost 6hrs has elapsed since i began this write and i lost the impetus. LoL. NO. It doesnt take me 6 hrs to put together a post. I had 2 frens who were in need of company that i needed to attend to, plus a Christmas dinner. Also was tryin to multitask, and if it wasnt obvious enuff, ye, like many of mi fellow martians,i am not built to comprehend such competency. BLEK.

To do:
The next time u r in a shower, or taking a dump, ponder, dig deeper, on how much u think have u changed over the past coupla yrs, or months, or weeks or days, OR even as the second passes by? Watever triggerd these changes? Were the changes fer the better, or was it fer the worse?
Sighs. On a second thot, maybe u shud pass. Why dwell on sumthing u can't change? errr.. did i just come up with an irony there? LoL. Sighs. Fckin screwd up la miself. Better run now, but not before i leave u with a song recommended by the ever lovely Sharanya.
A haf to listen song! U'll love it, i reckon!




DAMIEN RICE - "Rootless Tree"

What I want from you is empty your head They say be true, don't stay in your bed We do what we need, to be free And it leans on me like a rootless tree

What I want from us is empty our minds We fake the thoughts, and fracture the times We go blind when we've needed to see And this leans on me, like a rootless...

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you And all we've been through I said leave it, leave it, leave it There's nothing in you And did you hate me, hate me, hate me, hate me so good That you just let me out, let me out, let me out Of this hell when you're around Let me out, let me out, let me out Hell when you're aroundLet me out, let me out, let me out

What I want from this Is learn to let go. No not of you Of all that's been told Killers re-invent and believe And this leans on me, like a rootless...

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you And all we've been through I said leave it, leave it, leave it There's nothing in you And did you hate me, hate me, hate me, hate me so good That you just let me out, let me out, let me out Of this hell when you're around Let me out, let me out, let me out Of this hell when you're around Let me out, let me out, let me out Hell when you're around Let me out, let me out, let me out Hell when you're around Let me out, let me out, let me out, let me out Let me out, let me out, let me out, let me out Let me out, let me out, let me out

Fuck you, fuck you, love you And all we've been through I said leave it, leave it, leave it It's nothing in you And did you hate me, hate me, hate me, hate me so good That you just let me out, let me out, let me out, let me out Let me out, let me out, let me out, let me out Let me out, let me out, let me out, let me out Let me out, let me out, let me out Let me out, let me out, let me out Hell when you're around Let me out, let me out, let me out Hell when you're around Let me out, let me out, let me out Hell when you're around.



tt.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the song been intro is kinda good by the first time but when it goes deeper sounds annoying u feel me esp guys like us in the fck up mood

Anonymous said...

for me, i think changes in me is like a skill to survive in this world. you'll never really notice since when the changes begins in you.we learn and we change. but i can't deny that there's certain changes in me are for worst -______- sigh

-sue-

Thevan said...

aahh. really?

well, we all haf our dark sides sue, its just how much of it we wanna sho that matters

Thevan said...

lol, sry la kian.. next time intro u to a nice happy gay song kay ! :)

KStan said...

FUCK U~~~

U and U and U!

Yes, U too!

BWaahHAHahahahaaa :P