Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Get Up Dammit!

I fell. And before i got up, there's this huge boulder placed over me when i was still layin on the ground. Its way too heavy. A lil too much fer this measly being. I know, i know, i shud haf gotten up earlier. Sighs. Shud've been quik to get back up on mi feet to avoid times like these, sighs, like i said, too mucha a weakling i am, and ye, it is mi all i haf to blame.

Only time can tell if i'd sum up enuff to embrace it, or, if it will just flatten me, and the sick thing is, i'm actually enticed by the idea of being squished under a massive rock. Can u say masochism? Freakish eh? LOL. Speakin of masochism, err... wait, lets leave it at this fer now. I'll post up an entry on it in due time.

Gotta go hit the books now, exams in 14 hrs time, and i've only done the 'flickin thru the pages' stage. Sighs. AAARRrrrGggggGGGGHHHhhhhHHHhh. Imma damned.


tt.

No comments: