Monday, November 10, 2008

Behind TT's Scenes 001 : TT getting married, too bad girls...

Don't mistake this as a bashing, this is a side story of TT's life, as a complement to "TT's Bashing" series.

Well, I have arranged a marriage for TT. I found a girl who would accept TT as he is and I acted as the matchmaker and things worked well. I hope everyone who is reading this will be a witness for this beautiful and meaningful event.

The girl is Jewelberry and she is also an author in my brog.

Here is a sneak preview of the courtship. At the end of this post there will be a link to download the entire transcript.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


For those who have secretly admired TT... well, perhaps you will want to consider others at this point. Let us wish TT and Jewelberry all the best!

Download it here! File Size: 30kB onlyyyy. This file is not tempered with in any way! It's as original as it can be.

========================================================
Truth is, I am kinda having trouble contemplating plans for bashing TT. I will appreciate it if everybody can give me a little support by sending some bashing ideas to me @ k3nsim@gmail.com. This has to be done in order to make TT's Bashing an on-going series!

I will be very very grateful.

2 comments:

Thevan said...

wah! ken..... this is indeed unsuspectingly shameful... in a weird kinda way.. but surely u cud do better.

KStan said...

sigh, thevan oh thevan... dun provoke me la... later i kill you how?