Friday, November 7, 2008

Wish It Rains

Dont hate me.

~

If u know me better, u'd prolly know how much i hate havin showers, or a bath.


If u knew me much better, u'd know i dont shower regularly. Yeh, yeh its a disgusting thing to many, or even obnoxious, but lemme tell u, it really isn't so. Reaaally.
Seriously.

I'm aware u fellas may be skeptical of me sayin such, and i dont expect u fellas to understand. AND that is literally why i do my part and try to have a shower atleast once every 2 days, so please, PLEASE DO NOT gimme 'the look'. Neither do u have to stand metres away from me!

U'd ask, u do know this is no good fer yur esteem(or watever thats left of it) dont u, so why blab much?
I'd say, tru dat. Well, i'm tryin to make a point.


Its a FUCKIN HOT day! SO FCKIN warm here in mi room(nope, no ac unit) even with my windows wide open, and havin a stand fan on full blast isnt doin much help either!
U could run an oil blotting paper thru mi face, wring out the oil and use it to deep fry a whole chicken. Thats how fckin warm and stuffy it is.

???

Ah, then get this, i have had 3 showers already! FCKIN THREE TIMES just today! A personal record! and am still contemplating on havin anotha go....



tt.

6 comments:

KStan said...

I had 5 already today... 2 more than u and I am going to have one more since I just got back from work...

Seriously I am going to ask Lafai about a fucking A/C unit

Anonymous said...

LOL that's hilarious...

omg i didnt know you didn't like showers, but i is keepingmymouthshut *looks*

and yes, it's so friggin swelteringhot these days.

Raen said...

yealor! stupid town with it's stupid weather ! damn hot till die~

Thevan said...

ken, ah still got few more months ne le. still wanna fix ac meh! but if u do anyways.. i lepak in yur room more la k!

khngyi, i dont know whats the deal with nospacebtweenwords but i is play along nevertheless.*looks back*

raenai, i knowwwwww, but u guys goin back soon dy, so grit teeth fer while mo ne la. bleh.

Anonymous said...

ilikenospacebetweenthewordscannotizzitandspammingyourcommentlogspamspamspam

Thevan said...

i is utterlydumbfound!andidontmindthespam