Sunday, November 9, 2008

Awesome Sunday

Here, do watch it, u'll hate yurself if u dont! :p
It's HILLARIOUS!

(it's jus a min long.well worth watchin. and yes, me made the vid)


~
On a separate note,

I'm gettin a free CD (yes, FREE)! Hope its the Warren Zevon one, and not the Boz Scaggs. Either way! Happy happy! Thx Layla!

But, its neither the TopGear scene, nor the free cd the reason i'm on cloud 9 today tho. It is mainly becos i've made an acquaintance, even friends maybe, with the author of LCR. I've been a passive reader of her blog ever since i stumbled upon em and over the months, she kinda gained an idol status in my books for her excellent taste in music, informative bits and intelligently choreographd trivias! simply.., no its MUY EXCELLENTA! I haf utmost admiration for her(and the likes of her) for reviving the names and sounds that have been long forgotten. SALUTE.

p.s. Hope that din come off as a plug, i just love these people so much. Thats all there is to it!



On anotha seperate note;

Ken insists he cud do me shame by just writin about stuff i do everyday. I quote him;
"To all TT's supporter! HAAHA! BEWARE! Tonight, I will start posting about TT's personal life and blunders in this blog! Stay tuned! I will keep posting until TT strips me off my author status."

Eh, I dont really think thereismuchtofretabout but i'd like to see him try neways. So yeh, keenly waitin on Ken to write.

till thens,



tt.

5 comments:

Raen said...

ooo .. so which one's ken's blog?

Anonymous said...

wahh!! im so proud of myself - i haveaconvert.

:D it gives your words so much more expression, aye? :p

Thevan said...

raenai, run yur mouse over the name 'ken', it oughtta link u to his brog! kekekeke.

khngyi, LOL. yes, it does indeed... i think

KStan said...

uhm.. dun say do u shame la... bash u only werttttt

Thevan said...

ok ok keep tryin