Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hit The Wall Did I

Head feels heavy. No, its not the hair fellas. Twas today's class. I was completely lost, not even sure if he spoke english. And if that wasnt enuff for the melancholy buildup, i had a group meeting right afterwards.

Here's a lil sumthin bout my group mates. They were easily the 2 best lookin thing in that class, and nice. But havin to repeat miself so many fckin times, its frustratin, and even if they did get me, say on the 10th time, the actual message doesnt get interpreted adequately. Hence, forcin me to ridiculous hand gestures. *hands u a loaded gun*

Yes, it's tru that i am generously 'treated' to cleavage action everytime we met, but, these girls - they make me feel so incompetent that it's almost impossible to appreciate those sweet lookin curves at that given situation. Even mo frus!


AaarrrrrggghHHhhh



Troubles with design subject, coupled with the communication breakdown, fuh, tormenting i tell u! Almost lost it, but lucky sanity kicked in and i got to excuse miself in a proper fashion.

I wish that was the end of it, but alas there is mo, there's the fckin assignment that has to be done tonite.

If the smokes not gonna kill me tonite, then i predict, this assignment will.



tt.

No comments: