Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Memory

The watch reads 4am now, and ye, i'm desperately tryin to fixate myself to the idea of studyin fer a quiz i have tomm, at 9am. I've got it all set, made a playlist to accompany me while i study; filled my stomach up with a serving of indomie and chips; got my rollies all rolled ready to be smoked up; got my books and notes and all that jargon shyt out and laid it in front of me. It seems like i've got it all ready to go, sighs, but the fact is, i'm still missing sumthin, the drive, the motivation, the ARggghHhhHRGggggHhEERGGHHHHHh!! Watever happend to mi fckin ol'self! Sighs. I cant even do the last minute thingy like how i used to. Sighs. Okie, okies, better get back to the the books and try harder eh!

Neways, this post was inspired by a song i came across while doin up my playlist. Thot i'd share it on this post fer all to listen. Ye. All i have is left is memory and until sum awesome fckshyt comes up with a device to allow me to transport miself back thru time, i shall be strapped tight to this time. The present.
LoL. Ken, was it Winston Churchill who said its calld present becos its a present? LoL. May i just beg to differ? :p


I wanna get back to the time wen i was a 'real' student la. Sighs, the memories of me being a a good student is all i have. I don't think its possible to be the student i once was anymore. The age is gettin the best out of me! Fck gettin old! Fck being a student. Fck screwin up. All in all fck everything la!


SugarCult-Memory
(an excerpt);
So get back, back, back to where we lasted.
Just like I imagine.
I could never feel this way.
So get back, back, back to the disaster.
My heart's beating faster.
Holding on to feel the same.

This may never start.
We could fall apart
And I'd be your memory.
Lost your sense of fear.
Feelings insincere.
Can I be your memory?
Can I be your memory?



tt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, not Winston Churchill.

Some say it's by Allan Johnson, some say it's by Babatunde Olatunji.

Once there was a Lady who told Winston, "If you are my husband I'll put poison in your drink"

Winston said, "If you are my wife, I would drink it."

-Ken who's lazy to log in-

KStan said...

BTW, it's

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow a mystery, Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present.

Have a nice day.

Thevan said...

where the fck u gettin these all frm la !! i'm flabbergasted la!

LOL!! quite the humorous la the winston fella ar! hebat ..hebat!