Thursday, October 4, 2007

West Ham Utd Vs Millwall

Here i am, not quite awake, it is, 7 am ffs! Did not get to sleep at all last night. Nope, i was NOT up studying nor did i complete on my assignments that were due... yesterday. Ye, so, what was it that i did?
Bluntly, i don't really know. Seriously. The last time i glimpsed at the clock, it read a lil over 2 am and now, it is 7 in the fckin misty morn. aaahh, at least i'd make it fer brekky, they better fckin have telur mata kerbaus' waitin for me! Sigh. I'm perturbed, i'm not in the sane state of mind right now, i fckin feel like screwin the world, UPsideDown! (Red-Alert)

Ooh, i'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air, they fly so high, nearly reach the sky, then like my dreams they fade and die.. ooohOOhhooohhhooohh.. I'm dreaming dreams, i'm scheming schemes, i'm building castles high. They're born anew, their days are few, just like a sweet butterfly and as the daylight is dawning,they come again in the morning! ooohhh, COME ALL LETS SING along, oohhh, when shadows creep, when i'm asleep, to lands of hope i stray! Then at daybreak, when i awake,my bluebird flutters away. *SHOUT NOW, "Happiness, you seem so near me, Happiness, come forth and cheer me!"

That there, was a song written sumtime in 1919. Its 1st verse and the chorus were excerpted and adopted by the West Ham Utd fans and will be known as the club's anthem..almost a half a decade later.

tt.

No comments: